Terms and Conditions
Please contact us at email@example.com with any questions regarding this agreement.
This website and services are provided by MahaloHR (“we” “our” or “us”) to you, the user, subject to your acceptance of all the terms and conditions set forth below ("Terms of Service"). The terms "you" “your” and "user" refers to all individuals and entities that access the Website and utilize the services.
I. General Information
- All actions that occur under your account, with or without your knowledge, are your own responsibility.
- We reserve the right to cancel this agreement and our Service on an individual basis.
- You agree to NOT use the Service in any way that violates the terms of this agreement and you do NOT try to overcome limitations imposed by our Service or your type of user account.
- If you would like to request additional information regarding these Terms of Service, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Registered users may choose to receive correspondence from us regarding our Service or the Website. You may opt-out of receiving future mailings as part of the registration process or at any time thereafter.
III. Prohibited Uses of MahaloHR
- As a condition to your use of this Website and the Service, you agree not to:
- Interfere with or disrupt this Website or the Service, or any servers or networks connected to the Website, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Website;
- Use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like to 'meta-search' the Website or download data from the Website. We reserve the right to block automated programs that do not comply with these restrictions;
- MahaloHR reserves the right to investigate and prosecute violations of any of the above to the fullest extent of the law. We may involve and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who violate these Terms. You acknowledge that we have no obligation to pre-screen or monitor your access to or use of this Website or the Service or any information, materials or other content provided or made available through this Website, but do have the right to do so for the purpose of operating this Website and the Service, to ensure your compliance with these Terms, or to comply with applicable law or the order or requirement of a court, administrative agency or other governmental body.
IV. Intellectual Property
- Except for user or third Generated Content, the Website and all aspects thereof, including all copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights therein, are owned by MahaloHR. You acknowledge that the Website and any underlying technology used in connection with the Website contain our intellectual property and proprietary information. You may not reproduce, reverse engineer, translate, distribute, modify, amend or create derivative works of, publicly display (including by framing any content), or commercially exploit any part of the Website except as necessary to view the content on the Website and create a reasonable number of copies of portions of such content (without modification) for your personal, non-commercial use. All rights in the Website not expressly granted by us to you are retained by us.
- Our Services are released “as is” and are offered on an “as available” basis. We give no guarantees for the operation of the Website and by its use you indemnify us of any legal responsibility.
- MahaloHR does not guarantee the availability of the Service. You agree not to hold us responsible for data loss or interruption of our Service of any kind. You acknowledge that from time to time the Service or the Website may be inaccessible or inoperable for any reason, including, without limitation: (i) equipment malfunctions; (ii) periodic maintenance procedures or repairs; or (iii) causes beyond the control of MahaloHR or which are not reasonably foreseeable by us.
- Furthermore, the Website and Content made available through the Website may contain links to other web sites that are completely independent of us. We make no representation or warranty as to the functioning and privacy, or accuracy, completeness or authenticity of the information contained on such web site. Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, linked or otherwise made available via the Website
- At our discretion, we may offer a free trial period of the Service. After the free trial period (“Trial”), use of the Website and services is contingent upon payment of your subscription.
- You are responsible for and agree to pay promptly, all charges to your account, including applicable taxes and purchases by you or anyone you allow to use your account and password to access the Service. You agree and accept responsibility for keeping all your account information current, including address, payment information, telephone number, and email address. You can update your information in your account page on the Website. You agree that you will not provide fraudulent information and that you are solely responsible for any information you provide to us, and accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password and for restricting access to your computer(s) or phone(s). You will comply with all laws applicable to your activities on the Website and with this Agreement.
VII. Dispute Resolution